Over the weekend, my friend Meredith and I went to the Purge Party Fabric Sale in Seattle. I got that wild + crazy feeling there, my head was spinning with fun project ideas for all the goodies we saw. But Meredith talked me down (good tip– bring a level headed pal to these kinds of events).
Here's what I picked up:
Yards and yards of fun felt– this entire bundle was $5.
These pretty florals
This sixties-ish looking vintage fabric in the background (reminded me a little of the Brady Bunch), the jaunty anchor fabric on the bottom and the sweet stripes on top. I was thrilled with the ribbon too– $2 for both spools and there's a lot of ribbon on them.
Vintage Button HEAVEN
Yes I have a thing for buttons
Last button picture, I promise!
I want to share some fun stuff with you! This darling little basket has all sorts of stuff for the crafter/sewer/scrapbooker.
- 4 "Sweets" Adhesive Patches (donuts + candy) imported from Japan
- Ivory Flower Ribbon imported from Japan
- 3 yards of vintage bias seam tape in "Nile 56"
- 3 yards of vintage iron on seam binding in "Yellow 79"
- Two little mint green macaroon buttons imported from Japan
- A sweet little floral lined basket for notions, candy, anything!
Leave me a comment saying howdy. The giveaway will be open until Friday. Stop by tomorrow for a super sweet treat recipe!