It’s Party Time!

Hi Friends!  I'm very excited that this day has arrived.  It's the first ever "A Crafty Soiree" party.  We hope you'll become regular party-goers.

There are so many different ways to express creativity and they're all welcome here.  Art, Crafts, Organizational Ideas, Recipes, Repurposing/Transformations, Sewing– we'd love to see all your fabulous ideas and creations.

Just a few points to make this party fun for everyone
1.  Link up your creative projects! (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2.  Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3.  Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4.  All partygoers love meeting new friends.  If you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hello and let them know you're stopping by from A Crafty Soiree.
5.  Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us.  Leave me a comment letting me know and I'll be sure to return the favor.
6. Enjoy yourself and have fun.

Grab a Button!
Edited:  Thanks for your patience… my button code is fixed.  Thanks Katie for everything!

Photobucket

Photobucket

We'll be randomly choosing three projects each week to feature.  And those folks will be getting this cute button for their blog:

Photobucket

Want to learn more about my lovely co-hostess?  Check out my interview of Katie from Katie's Nesting Spot.  She's a great gal!  Thanks for stopping by today.  I'm so glad you came to the party.

BIG Hug, Malia

Signature

Join The Discussion

CommentLuv badge

Comments

1. 1

Good luck on your new party! :)

2. 2

Christy says

Looking forward to following along on your party adventures! I’m so glad the two of you joined together. :O)

3. 3

Dorian says

I already follow you…YOU rock…would lov for you to check me out and maybe follow back?

4. 4

Congratulations on this new venture, Malia!

5. 5

Oh thanks for hosting! I’m a follower of yours – off to check out Katie’s blog!

6. 6

Michele says

Hi Malia! Look at all those links already! Wow, thank you for hosting. Congratulations and good luck with your link party!

7. 7

Michele says

Hi again Malia! I wanted to let you know that the “Yesterday on Tuesday” version of “A Crafty Soiree” Button sends me to “Katie’s Nesting Spot” and not here. Maybe that doesn’t matter because the parties are linked but I thought you’d like to know. Have a great day :)

8. 8
  9. 9

Lisa says

So excited to be a part of the first one! I don’t know if it’s just me, but the button was HUGE when I tried to add it to my blog post.

10. 10

Cassie says

Thanks for asking me to link up!
    Your button is ginormous for the Crafty Soiree. I tried them all and they were all big. I left my button the normal Yesterday on Tuesday. i will check back later to see if there is an update!!

11. 11

Kendra says

Thanks for the party! I linked up my personal blog and Key Lime I am going to be adding the button to Key Lime!

12. 12

Katie says

I’m sorry for the snafu everyone! I am definitely NOT a HTML expert. I think I’ve fixed it so that Malia’s button won’t be ginormous. The corrected code it up on my Crafty Soiree post.
    Thank you to everyone who has linked up so far☺ I’m visiting my parents but will be around to visit you all tonight and tomorrow.

13. 13

Lorie says

I can’t wait to check out these projects!!

14. 14

Alison says

Thanks for inviting me to this new linky party!!

15. 15

lolly jane says

hey thanks for hosting! saw you’re a new follower of ours so came to check you out. :)
    do you regularly have link parties? if so i’ll add you to our list!
    have a great weekend. :)kelli & kristi

16. 16

Meredith says

Oh my goodness! It is truly a craft soiree! Love it!!