Hi There Crafty-istas…
Stop by this post and enter to win a $35 to be used at one of 200+ CSN stores!
Welcome to the third Crafty Soiree Party. We have been so excited and happy to see so many partygoers linking up. This week I'm featuring sweet treats.
These tiny caramel apples look so good… I can hardly stand it. I love that Christy found a way to shares the carmel + apple experience in a smaller version. Does that mean I can eat 5?
Fun on a Dime shares two delicious ways to make Kettle Corn at home. I made Kettle Corn myself a couple of weeks ago for my kids and their friends. It was so good!
And Funky Polkadot Giraffe created this playful candy corn bunting. I love candy corn– and this kind is zero calorie.
Ok sweeties… pick up your Featured Button. Thanks to everyone who participated in last week's party!
1. Link up your creative projects! (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. All partygoers love meeting new friends. If you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hello and let them know you're stopping by from A Crafty Soiree.
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. Leave me a comment letting me know and I'll be sure to return the favor.
6. Have fun.
And away we go!