Whoo Hoo… It's time for another Crafty Soiree!
Thanks to everyone who joined the party last week. I am so inspired by all of you! It's a joy to look at everyone's projects.
My picks this week are all about terrific furniture transformations. Move over Pottery Barn– Candace is "In the House" and she's making it gorgeous. This Pottery Barn inspired table is simply amazing!
Check out this shelf made out of a gutter (!) from Pickles and Paper. Fun and functional. You could fit a lot of stuff on that cheery shelf.
And this elegant dresser from Life on the V Side… You really must see the "before":
Thanks Ladies… and Grab a Button!
Here are the guidelines for today's party:
1. Link up your creative projects! (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. All partygoers love meeting new friends. If you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hello and let them know you're stopping by from A Crafty Soiree.
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. Leave me a comment letting me know and I'll be sure to return the favor.
6. Have fun (I know you will)!
Can't wait to see what you've been cooking, crafting and creating!
BIG Hug, Malia