Hello + Thanks for joining us at A Crafty Soiree.
It may be November but there are still plenty of pretty flower around. This week I'm featuring three ways to make fabric flowers.
A Flower Broach from Karatootie… with a pattern!
This great Pinwheel Flower Tute from The Life of Jennifer Dawn
And a pretty Fabric Flowers Frame from On the V Side
And here's our party button:
New Party Guidelines
1. Link up your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
Time to Party!