Hey There… Thanks so much for joining us at A Crafty Soiree!
Before we get rolling, CSN is letting me giveaway a $40 gift certificate to one of you beautiful readers!
Check it out here.
As for "A Crafty Soiree", today I'm featuring packaging/wrapping ideas.
Creative, cute and kid friendly gift wrapping ideas from Two Shades of Pink…
This is brilliant! A fabulous upcycling idea from It's Toile Good.
And I'm loving these gift bows made out of recycled magazines from Condo Blues.
1. Link up your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
Let the fun begin!