Happy almost New Year! Thanks for all the inspiring projects you shared at A Crafty Soiree last week.
This week I am featuring some seriously cute crafts…
Quilted Numbers from The Iowa Farmer’s Wife
This Magnetic Snowman from Brassy Apple… made from burner covers
An adorable Child’s Sewing Kit from Flamingo Toes
Link up your crafts, recipes, decor, sewing projects… anything you made!
1. Link up your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a “Crafty Soiree” button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don’t just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you’d follow us. You can find Katie here.