Hi There… I am loving all the fun, fresh projects you linked up last week. Thank you.
With the chilly weather I am into coziness right now. So these fleece/wool projects caught my eye.
So cute it's scary– this Blobby Rocker Monster Softie from Little Eme is adorable!
Check out this no-sew cozy fleece blanket from Stephanie @ Home… I want to cuddle up with it right now!
And this would brighten up any table… how sweet are these cheery felted flowers from The Modern Cottage Company.
Link up your crafts, recipes, decor, sewing projects… anything you made!
1. Link up your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
Thanks Everyone… Can't wait to see what you've created this week!