Hooray! Hooray! It's a Crafty Soiree!
Thanks to all you talented peeps who linked up last week.
There were SO many great crafts. The theme this week is love. It really is all you need.
These "tin" letters are made of something unexpected. Visit House Revivals for the crafty scoop!
Loving this Burlap Banner from Embellishing Life Everyday. Simple and chic.
Live Laugh Love printable from Freshly Squeezed. The golden colors make it perfect for year-round display.
1. Link up your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
Let's link up… and THANK YOU for sharing your projects. We LOVE them all!