Hi and Welcome! Before we start the party, I wanted to let you know that CSN is letting me give one of you $60 to spend in ANY of there 200+ stores. Check out this post. Contest closes at 5pm Pacific on 3/9.
Onto the party! Pinch Me— I'm really feeling the St. Pat's Day cuteness.
Too. Darn. Adorable. Sarah from EmmylouBeeDoo put together a super clear and tutorial for this onsie project and it looks absolutely do-able!
What a darling way wear your green on St. Patty's Day. Whitney over at Diary of a Preppy Mom whipped this headband up and she has great instructions for us.
Chelsea from Two Twenty Two created these thrifty hurricanes with some simple elements from a secondhand store and split peas. Check it out!
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
Bring on the linkage!