Hi! I'm so glad you're joining us for a Crafty Soiree.
I want to apologize for our linky situation. McLinky is having trouble and Katie (my party partner) has been working with them to get our issues resolved. Some of the images weren't showing up but hopefully it should all be ok for this party.
Now for something that will make you smile:
It's hard to type when you're giggling… this Lil Leprechaun Hat by Cheryl at Sew Can Do is just so flippin' cute. Actually the leprechaun is even cuter.
Check out these Shamrock Snacks from Sun Scholars. Super clear and helpful tutorial. Looks yummy to me!
And speaking of yummy. So it's not just all about St. Patrick's Day– it's also girl scout season. Look what Jocelyn from Inside Bru Crew Life whipped up. Tagalong cupcakes! I think she deserves a badge for this– don't you?
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.