It's that time again…
Here are my features… and be sure to check out Katie's Nesting Spot for Katie's features!
What happened when the egg met the placemat? Better go see Sarah and the Framed Easter Egg Art on her blog Crafting and Creativity!
You must see this– not only Lyssa make up a new name for the Salvation Army but she came up with a new approach to the book wreath. Check it out at Born Again Crafter.
Ok this is *pretty* wonderful– Melissa from Bursts of Creativity upcycled an old compact into a mini-album!
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
Party starts at 9 pm Pacific! Thanks so much for linking up.