It's our 36th Crafty Soiree… thanks so much for coming to the party each week and sharing your creations! This week I was drawn to projects with some serious staying power… things that could be family heirlooms.
I can picture a little girl receiving these Babushka Baby dolls, treasuring them and then passing the dolls down to her own daughter. Check out the great tute Chameleon Girls put together.
What a fantastic idea– this Canvas Collage Wreath by Jenn at Rook No.17 is such meaningful way to display your memories. Canvas, burlap and scrabble tiles? I'm in heaven!
I had never thought about making a Bridal Veil but it's a wonderful notion. Mummy Crafts breaks it down in a very clear way. This would also be a great idea for a young girl going through confirmation.
Thank you ALL for being part of a Crafty Soiree.
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
Please check out Katie's Features too…let's link 'em up!