Let's celebrate A Crafty Soiree by enjoying some party ideas:
I'm enchanted by this Vintage Paper Doll Party from Christie at Three Pixie Lane. OK– the details of this party are too fantastic. You must go visit Christie to see how she pulled all the goodness together in such a darling way. I may be a tiny bit biased– I use a vintage Betsy McCall paper doll in my blog banner!
Clever party ideas from sisters Erin and Joy on their blog Heck Fridays make this Cat in the Hat party as whimsical as a Dr. Seuss story. Green eggs? Check! Thing One and Thing Two? Two checks! Go check it out…
Tammy from Housing a Forest created a colorful Art Party… if you like crepe paper (and who doesn't!) you should check out how she decorated with it. This gal is creARTive!
Thank you to everyone who linked up!
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
Please check out Katie's Features too…let's link 'em up!