Is everyone excited for summer? It's so close! To celebrate, I'm featuring some fun summery projects today at A Crafty Soiree:
Erin from Crafts & Sutch put this pillow together with a help of a bleach pen! And there's no sewing required. My sort of summer project.
Simply dee-lish! Miss Jo-Anna whipped up these colorful treats for a birthday party… but any summer day is reason enough to celebrate and enjoy ice cream sandwiches. Visit A Pretty Life in the Suburbs for the deets.
We're all familiar with sidewalk chalk but this liquid sidewalk chalk looks like ever more fun. Trisha from Stampin' & Craftin' shows us how.
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
Please check out Katie's Features too…let's link 'em up!