Hello and Welcome to the 40th Crafty Soiree, a weekly linky party with Katie's Nesting Spot. I'm so happy you're here. To celebrate our 40th party, the lovely and talented Katie Orse (another fab Katie!) is giving away one of my most favorite things EVER…
The "Malia" 3-ring binder sleeve. I love the luscious colors.
There's a perfect place to pop a pen in…
And a very pretty flower on the front.
Wouldn't this make organizing ANYTHING so much more fun? I have this beauty and I absolutely love it.
I had to buy it of course!
How do I enter, you ask?
1)Visit Katie's shop and pop back over to tell us what you LOVE
2)Spread the word about this g-way on FB and/or Twitter for more entries
Don't these cute shoes say SUMMER to you? Katy from Sweet Verbena shares the scoop on how to take $5 kicks from WalMart and transform them into these cuties.
Miss Tonia from The Gunny Sack has an excellent tute on how to create these darling sunglass cases. Adorable!
Chic Chevron! Living in the Woods takes the guesswork out of fixing up an old chair and shows us how to make it pretty.
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
Please check out Katie's Features too…let's link 'em up!