Hello! Thanks for stopping by A Crafty Soiree… this week I am all about food, glorious food… and things that go with food. Like cute place mats.
Chalkboard placemats tute from Hope Sewell
Sweet and Sassy Sliders from The Seven Year Cottage
Oh brother… this pie looks too delish! Get the recipe from Cooking with Kay.
Thank you for linking up last week.
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
Please check out Katie's Features too…let's link 'em up!