Hey There! Thanks for stopping by A Crafty Soiree, the weekly linky party I co-host with Katie from Katie's Nesting Spot. Katie recently added a new little birdie to her nest (woo hoo Katie!) so I get to do her features.
First I want to let you know I am giving away a Fossil Key-Per Wallet. It's the best of both worlds– vintage charm and modern design. Enter here. I hope you win!
OK… on to my features. I was smitten with these organizing projects.
A Sewing Corner from The 36th Avenue
Living in the Woods "nailed" this Wall O' Frames… please come do this at my house!
Way to upcycle! Craftionary took toilet paper rolls are transformed them into Pencil Holders.
And now, three features on behalf of Katie. It's all about Cute Kids Stuff.
Rain Gutter Bookshelf from Sweet Cheeks Tasty Treats
This A+ t-shirt from The 36th Avenue is… A+!
Would you believe this playset started as melamine bookshelves?
Check out Jellysfish Jelly for the scoop.
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
Let's link 'em up!