Happy September, Friends… and Welcome to A Crafty Soiree.
There were some terrific projects last week. Here are a few of my favs:
The name if this project is "The Cutest Clutch in Town" and it REALLY is. Head over to The Little Birdie Blog for an excellent tutorial so you can make some of this cuteness for yourself.
The is about the most darling cublicle EVAH… visit Shaken Together to see how she turned her office workspace into a fun inspiring place.
What a fun idea for little creative types– this Stella Cuff Bracelet from Craft Whatever is a clever way to build your kid's craft confidence and create something lovely together.
BONUS Feature I couldn't resist:
I am amazed by how downright ingenious this blogger is! If you have a Little Tikes car somewhere in your yard or garage, you NEED this tutorial. Just A Little Creativity takes a washed out car from drab to fab.
Thanks everyone for linking up!
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.