So happy you are joining us for…
Today's features are all about "How do you…?" There's nothing like a good tutorial to answer your questions and give you some confidence.
Love Notes by Lauryn is sharing her secret to painting on ceramics.
There is a very cool before and after. Don't miss it!
Ever wonder how to achieve that antique-y tea stain look on fabric? Head over to Dahlhart Lane to find out. Very cool effect.
I'd really like to have more jewelry making skills, like Bev at Flamingo Toes. She is pretty amazing. Check out her detailed instructions for making this Shepard Moon necklace. Inspired by Anthro but as usual, I like her version better! Thanks for linking up everyone.
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
Let's let it started!