It's a beautiful day for a soiree!
My features this week have to do with books.
I have always wondered how to do this– printing images onto the pages of a book. Thanks, From Gardners to Bergers for the great tips!
This chic floating bookshelf costs $1… wow– love the creativity from A Law Student's Journey.
Thanks, Cap Creations, for making homework time more fun for everyone with this printable reading log.
Thanks everyone, for taking the time to share your projects. Let's do it again… right now!
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
Let's let it started!