Hello, so glad you're here!
It seems like there are more ingenious Halloween ideas out there every day.
I love a garland as much as the next ghoul but Carolyn's Homework took it to the another level with this Crow and Paper Garland.
Check out this pumpkin planter from Living in the Woods. What a fun festive touch.
Who knew pumkins could be so cuddly? Thanks, Craft Buds for a great tutorial on how to make your own stuffed pumpkins. Adorable!
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
Let's get going!