What are you you wearing to your Christmas and holiday soirees? How about a gorgeous dress from Shabby Apple!
I'm giving away the Bacciami dress from Shabby Apple, an online boutique of women's dresses.
You are going to look SO PRETTY in this. Here's the description:
Bedecked with a tailored bodice, boat neck and elbow-length sleeves, the empire waisted frock hugs close to the body for a figure conscious shape.The knee-length skirt has just a bit of flare which is accentuated by the variegated bands of the Sarah Hansen-designed fabric. For a coy combination, wear it with patent pumps and cherry-red lips.
How to Enter:
"Like" the Shabby Apple on Facebook and leave me a comment letting me know that you did
Contest Open until Monday November 28th at 5pm. I'll notify the winner via email.
That dress has got me thinking about Christmas… here are a few of the projects that caught my eye:
Jolly Crepe Paper Tissue Trees/Hat from Jellyfish Jelly
Delightful Pom Pom Necklace created by Small Good Things
Fancy Ruffled Tree Skirt from Happy Looks Good on You
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
Let's LINK UP!