Hello! Hope everyone is warm and happy and ready for the holidays. It's hard to believe Chrsitmas is just around the corner. I am loving all the festive projects. Here are just a few of my favs:
Holly Jolly Cupcakes by Holly at The Seven Year Cottage. I can't over-emphasize how talented Holly is. Go see for yourself!
How delighful is this Glitter Cottage by Cheryl from Sew Can Do? Such sweetness!
WOW that's all I can say about this advent tree from Creative Chaos— what a stunner!
Thanks for sharing your fabulous projects.
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
Thank you for taking the time to link up your wonderful work!