I hope you all had a Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas. I feel like I can really enjoy all the fabulous ideas out there now… since now I'm filing them away for "next year." Here are so really fun packaging and wrapping ideas from last week's party:
What a joyful way to package a plant… or small tree! From Happy Go Lucky
Nordic prints, gingham, and tiny shells on shipping tags by Desire Empire
Here's one to pin! 6 Ways to Use Vintage Wrapping Paper by Vintage Page Designs
Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your projects.
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
I appreciate your friendship and generosity in sharing your ideas!