This free printable by Beth at A Step in the Journey is perfect for St. Pat's Day or anytime!
Salt Dough Shamocks created by Angie at Burton Avenue. I love how Angie layered the shapes.
Country chic! I'm green with envy over these darling Patchwork Shamrocks from The Sewing Loft. Check out a the fantastic tutorial!
St. Patty's Day Wreath crafted by His Frugal Servant. The little touches of yellow yarn are so sweet.
MMM… It's lke a healthy shamrock shake. This Green Smoothie from Lady With the Red Rocker looks so good.
Grab yourself a button… Thank you for linking up!
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
I'd LOVE to see what you're been working on… let's link up!