There were lots of lovely link ups last week at A Crafty Soiree
Leprechaun Bites by Our Daily Obsessions
Book Page Chandelier from Making the Best of Things
Spring Mantel by Desire Empire
Jewelry Hanger by The Cottage Market
Shabby Flowers Spring Wreath from Flamingo Toes
Grab yourself a button… Thank you for linking up!
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
I'd LOVE to see what you're been working on… let's link up!