WELCOME! I'm so happy you are here. Last week's link-ups were amazing…
UM… could this Tiffany Blue Dress be any cuter? Visit JaynSarah to see how Sarah combined two dress patterns to make it happen.
I'd love to grab a handfull (or two) of these Anthropologie-esque Hair Pins by fab Andrea at The Cottage Market
AWWW… this is a sweet one! Check out this Heart Maps by Queen B Creative Me. What a thoughtful idea!
This girlie is a thrifty genius! You must see how she knocked off some Pottery Barn Bedding… you are amazing, frou fruGal!
OH YEAH! There's nothing like a successful dumpster dive project. This Dumpster Dive Turned Message Board by Karah at The Space Between is awesome. Go visit… you'll get some great ideas and you'll find yourself smiling. Karah is very funny too.
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
I'd LOVE to see what you're been working on… let's link up!