Hi There… I'm so glad you're here. Thank you for popping over!
I tip my hat to you… you are all so CREATIVE! This week I'm focusing on awesome (upcycled) projects:
This Shanny Chic Dog Bed courtesy of Kaleidoscope of Colors is AMAZING!
WOW… what a bold graphic statement… in burlap no less. I'm loving these House Number Planters by The Hell on Heels Housewive.
Check out this Utensil Caddy from Just a Little Creativity… I'd say there's actually ALOT of creativity behind this project!
This project is so cool– visit The Wray Sisters to see how this Book Lamp came together.
Another incredible pallet project… useful and inexpensive. BRAVO, Diapered Knights for the fabulous idea!
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
I'd LOVE to see what you're been working on… let's link up!