10 Things My Father Taught Me
1. Listen when your kids want to talk to you about anything. Then they'll come to you when they need to talk about "something."
2. Be cheerful.
3. You don't have to know how to finish a project in order to start it. (There's no shame in more than one trip to Home Depot).
4. A good sense of humor can get you through almost any situation.
5. Be kind to everyone.
6. Simply doing what you say you you're going to do sets you apart from most people.
7. You always have time for a friend.
8. If your kids don't want to eat breakfast and you can't sing, sing to them. They'll finish their food quickly.
9. The best part about living a long life is seeing how all the stories end.
10. When God closes a door he opens a window.
What life lessons did your Dad teach you?
Much love to my Dad, my fabulous husband (an amazing Dad) and ALL the Dad and Grandfathers out here!