Thanks for being here to join in all the fun at A Crafty Soiree, a weekly linky party that I get to co-hostess with Katie from Katie's Nesting Spot.
I loved all the creative ideas you posted last week! Here are a few of my favs:
Apple Stamped Totes by A Rosie Sweet Home
Summer Subway Printable by Alderberry Hill
Glitter Barettes by Tales of the Scots
Ballard/Restoration Hardware "Quad" Clock Knockoff by From Gardners 2 Bergers
Patriotic Printable by The Scrap Shoppe
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
I'd LOVE to see what you're been working on… let's link up!