WOW! It's our 100th Crafty Soiree! Thanks to all of you for making it so much fun. My fabulous co-hostess, Katie and I will do a "real" celebration this fall and you're all invited of course!
In the meantime, here are some of the awesome projects that caught my eye this past week:
A Summer Shelf by Alderberry Hill
Framed Pin Cushions from One Crafty Mess
Greek Salad on a Stick from Queen B Creative Me
Metal Stamped Necklace by Crafty Endeavor
Washi Tape Chopsticks from The Cottage Market
Thanks for linking up and hope you grab a button!
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
I'd LOVE to see what you're been working on… let's link up!