Happy 4th of July! Thanks for joining us today. Before I share some awesome patriotic projects, I'd love for you to enter my current creative giveaway– the winner will recieve a crochet kit AND a Smashbook!
I am loving all the red, white and blue projects you linked up last week!
Patriotic Chocolate Goodie Bags by Designing, Dining + Diapers
Chevron and Stripes 2 x 4 Flag by Southern Lovely
Patriotic Wreath by Debbie Does Creations
Patriotic Cupcake Toppers by Shaken Together
Patriotic Jar Centerpiece by Southern Scraps
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
I'd LOVE to see what you're been working on… let's link up!