Wow it's our 99th Crafty Soiree!
Every week, including this one, I am floored by your talent! Here are just a few of your amazing projects:
Viking Slippers by Sew Can Do
Cherry Pie Tarts from Rae Gun Ramblings
Ampersand Applique Pillow by The Seasoned Homemaker
DIY Statement Necklace by Henry Happened
Chicken Avocado Quinoa Salad by Just Us Four
Thanks for linking up and hope you grab a button.
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
I'd LOVE to see what you're been working on… let's link up!