Howdy and Welcome to A Crafty Soiree. It's nice to see old friends and have some new friends join us too. This past week I was dazzled by all the awesome wood projects… as a matter of fact, it was tough to narrow it down to 5!
OH BOY you really need to see this DIY Side Table from Design, Dining and Diapers! Pretty. Darn. Amazing.
Here comes the sun! This Vintage Sunset Sunburst Mirror would brighten up anyone's day. Created by Made in a Day.
Who knew crates could look so elegant? DIY Crate Bookshelf from Saleena Marie.
UM I think I will be following this tutorial ASAP! It's so original and easy… Photo Wood Transfer Tutorial onto Wood by Small Things with Love.
Lovely, right? This Coral Coffee Table by Artsy VaVa is so pretty. Ms Artsy VaVa says her bridesmaid's dresses were this shade.. in her words, "It was the 80's!" Well I hear ya… my parents let me paint me paint my room any color and PEACH WAS IT. Hey… it was 1985. And you know what? I still dig peach!
Thanks for linking up and hope you grab a button!
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
I'd LOVE to see what you're been working on… let's link up!