Hi Friends! I have some FUN news to share about "A Crafty Soiree"… we will be celebrating the spirit of creativity all September!
We'll be hosting giveaways from Shappy Apple, Sur La Table and Minted… and more.
On to this week's features… I should have called this party post "Darling Daughters" beacause there were some absolutely adorable daughter models for this week's projects.
DIY Vintage Ribbon Skirt from Ruby Jeans
Paint Chip Artwork from The Single Nester
Cookie Monster Cupcake from Crystal & Co.
Refinishing Grandma's Dresser by I Should Be Mopping the Floor
Homemade Pickles from 504 Main
Thanks for linking up and I hope you grab a button!
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
Show us what you've got… let's link up!