I am seriously regretting buying custom pillows a few years ago. If I'd had the Posh Pillows pattern I could've saved myself hundreds of dollars. Seriously, you would not believe how much money I wasted on those things and they were basic pillows without any of the super fun embellishments like these!
Thanks for linking up and I hope you grab a button!
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
Show us what you've got… let's link up!
Thank you for hosting a great giveaway and great linky party!
Jaime ♥ Raising up Rubies says
Thanks for hosting Malia! ♥ loves to you today!
andrea cammarata says
Miss Malia…thank you so much for hosting this incredibly fabulous party!!!! You are such a gracious and wonderful hostess with so much talent…you amaze me!!!! I am so happy to have you as a friend and I just love everything that you do! You are very special and just wanted you to know that : ) sending hugs to all!!!!
I am having trouble with the Rafflecopter downloading! It will not come up at all! Any suggestions?