YAY! It's the the first official party of our September Celebration! I am so thankful for all of you and I've absolutely loved seeing every single project and recipe you've linked up at A Crafty Soiree. To kick off the celebration we have an AWESOME giveaway for you.
Shabby Apple is generously giving one of you fabulous partygoers $75 to spend on their website. YOU get to choose what you want to buy!
Whether you hear the "call of the wild" from the Zoology Collection to get this Zoology Blouse…
Or you are drawn by the beacon of the Lighthouse Collection to grab this Vineyard Sound Short Jersey Dress…
Or you "cross over" to the Crosswalk Skirt from The Block Collection…
Whatever you choose from Shabby Apple… you will look chic and stylish!
OK… Let's get this giveaway (and party) started!
And now (drum roll please…) the party!
My whole family would love to much on these Garlic Cheesticks from High Heels and Grills.
Oh the magic you can find in a can or two of spraypaint. I'm loving the vintage-y feel of these Spray Painted Projects by Daisy Mae Belle. Check out the post. There's loads of inspiration.
I wish I could cut and paste this Family Command Center by It's Always Autumn on my kitchen wall!
I have always wondered about how these cute button necklaces ae made. Thanks to Adventures of a DIY Mom… I can follow a great tutorial and make my own.
Now this is a pretty organizational idea… Barn Door Coat Rack from The Modage Cottage. I am a little jealous over the sheer numbers of coats that fit on there.
Thanks for linking up and I hope you grab a button!
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
Show us what you've got… let's link up!