The Martha Stewart Crafts “Decorative Boxes,” in designs like stars, poinsettia and pine cones, can be covered in glitter and used as ornaments, decorations or unique gift boxes. One fabulously simple décor idea: glitter a group of them and then cluster together as a table centerpiece.
Worried about the mess from your Glitter Girl Party? Martha Stewart Crafts has the solution! Keep crafting surfaces clean by using the “Glitter Tray and Rack,” which features an opening in one corner to easily brush excess glitter back into its container.
So go ahead and add a sparkly sprinkle to your holiday cards, decorations, party invitations, place cards or gift tags! For project ideas and glitter guidance – and to find the items mentioned above – visit MarthaStewartCrafts.com. Order by 12/31/12 and save 20% when you enter Coupon Code BLOG20 at checkout!
Feeling inspired? Save 20% at MarthaStewartCrafts.com when you enter BLOG20 at checkout through 12/31/12 – and enter the Martha Stewart Crafts “Bag Your Holiday Bills” Contest for your chance to win $2,500! Contest entry & details: Enter here http://on.fb.me/TPgKEr – or for mobile, here: http://bit.ly/SzSiIE
Thanks for linking up and I hope you grab a button!
I’d love to see what else you’re been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a “Crafty Soiree” button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don’t just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you’d follow us. You can find Katie here.
Show us what you’ve got… let’s get this party started!