Hi Everyone! Happy almost Valentine's Day! Thank you for joining us at A Crafty Soiree. Look at these amazing features…
What an original and whimsical idea… DIY Beret Hat by JoJo and Eloise
Darling idea: Chalkbard Heart Necklace by One Artsy Mama
What a sweet idea– Lovers Fingerprint Heart Necklace Tutorial by Raegun Ramblings
WOW what a brilliant project. Simple and Sweet Shoe Refashion by Flamingo Toes
So charming (and colorful). Check out this Rainbow Birthday Party by Sew in the City
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
Show us what you've got… let's get this party started!