Happy Wednesday, Pals! Thanks for being here to celebrate craftniness at our weekly linky party. Lots of fab links last week! Here are a few of my faves…
So adorable and thrifty! DIY Marshmallow Bunny Easter Bouquet by Rook No. 17
How cute is this! Irish Potato Candy by Semi Homemade Mom
Fun and clever– Doodle Shoes by Whatcha.McCall.It!
Original and wonderful idea… Vintage Book E-Reader Case by Strawberry Roan Design
And… FREE Blog Planner Printables by My May Sunshine to keep track of social media, linky parties and blog stats!
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
Show us what you've got… let's get this party started!