Fresh Crafting Ideas
I’ll get to featuring some fresh crafting ideas in a smidge. I am typing up this Crafty Soiree post from my hotel room in San Diego. So far the family has visited Legoland, Sea World and old San Diego (to see a haunted house). The kids have spent some quality time with their cousin and had fun in the pool. We are having a great vacation! I hope you and your family are too.
OK you guys always delight and inspire me but this past week you really outdid yourselves. It was difficult to choose only five features (four crafts and a recipe):
Crafty Soiree Features
DIY Map Shoes by Viva la Vida
Rosette Necklace by Life on Virginia Street
No bake Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe by Dear Beautiful You
Rustic Ruler Star by Restyled Junk
Upcycled Credit Card Bracelet by Delightfully DIY
I’d love to see what else you’re been working on…
Crafty Soiree Party Guidelines
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a “Crafty Soiree” button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don’t just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you’d follow us. You can find Katie here.
Let’s get this party started!