Hey! Thanks for stopping by A Crafty Soiree to link up your amazing crafts and recipes. I really enjoy seeing all your creativity. You are all so amazing!
If you haven’t had a chance to enter by Target Card Giveaway, please do! It’s an easy one. Good Luck!
A Crafty Soiree Features
Endearing Embroidered Portrait from Do Small Things with Love
Peanut Butter Parfaits in a jar by A Pretty Little Life in the Suburbs
Vintage Sheet Paper Wallpaper By Crystelle Boutique
Domino Pendant Necklaces by A Creative Princess
Thank you so much for linking up!
I’d love to see what else you’re been working on…
Crafty Soiree Party Guidelines
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a “Crafty Soiree” button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don’t just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you’d follow us. You can find Katie here.
Let’s get this party started!