Holla… Thank you for taking the time out of your busy (let’s face it, hectic!) day to share you lovely ideas and recipes.
Funfetti Ice Cream Cake from Your Home Based Mom. You must see how Leigh Anne doctored up some cake mix to create this delicious beauty! Also don’t miss her tips on celebrating birthdays.
Living Room Makeover by The Turquoise Home. Miss Laura of The Turquoise Home has been busy working on her phenomenal living room makeover. Check out all 7 parts of this incredible reveal. You’ll love it!
You Are My Sunshine Printable Art by Alderberry Hill. Sarah is so talented and generous. I especially love the sentiment of this printable. “You Are My Sunshine” is one of my all time favorite songs!
Grape Jelly Tutorial by The Resourceful Gals. I think Julia and Gloria are a couple of geniuses! Pop over to see their detailed post about how to make grape jelly. It looks delicious.
Aren’t these Free Printable Garden Tags by Life-n-Reflection ADORABLE? Kristy is amazing! Seriously… mosey around her blog. You will be inspired.
Thank you so much for linking up!
I’d love to see what else you’re been working on…
Crafty Soiree Party Guidelines
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a “Crafty Soiree” button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don’t just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you’d follow us. You can find Katie here.
Let’s get this party started!