Frosted Pumpkin Vase
Howdy Friends! Recycle or “Upcycle”projects are my favorites. I enjoy the challenge of taking trash and transforming it into something pretty and useful.
I started off with an Apple Juice Bottle. The first thing I did was to remove the labels (a good soak in some warm water does the trick). Other supplies: masking tape, Design Masters “Tint It” paint in Mango, green multi-surface craft paint (I used DecoArt in Grass), an X-Acto Knife, green twine and hot glue.
1. Use masking tape to cover the top of the bottle and the leaves.
2. Use an exacto knife to trim tape around leaves
3. Spray the bottle with Design Masters Tint It in Mango.
4. Remove the tape and paint the leaves with green multi-surface craft paint.
5. Wrap twine around the stem, securing with hot glue.
6. Add flowers
Sharing at Uncommon Designs, Craft-o-Maniac, I Should Be Mopping the Floor, A Bowl Full of Lemons, Kathe with an E, The Girl Creative, Domestically Speaking, Live Laugh Rowe, Thirty Handmade Days, Carolyn’s Homework, Tatertots and Jello, Shaken Together Life, Flamingo Toes, Food Folks and Fun, Little Miss Celebration and The Cards We Drew.