Thanksgiving Menu Sign
For years, daughter had this cute yellow frame in her room with a photo of her and her best friend. Until this happened.
Luckily, I had some chalkboard spray paint… and an idea.
Supplies: Frame, piece of cardboard (I used an oatmeal box), chalkboard paint, turkeys from foam turkey puppet kit, faux leaves, craft glue, black chalkboard spray paint, hot glue. Craft supplies from Ben Franklin Crafts and Frames in Redmond.
1. Remove and discard the glass
2. Using the insert, trace shape on cardboard and cut it out.
3. Spray paint the cardboard.
4. Glue turkeys on the leaves.
5. Add turkeys to frame and add chalkboard.
6. Write menu on chalkboard.