Mini Ornament Photo Display
I’m always looking for fun ways to display photos or cards around the holiday season. This Mini Ornament Photo Display fits the bill. I used chalkboard paint so it’s super versatile and added a few fun minis to personalize it for my family.
Supplies: Wood Christmas tree, Americana Decor Chalkboard Paint, Americana Multi-Surface Metallic Paint in Gold, Americana Multi-Surface Metallic Paint in Lipstick, 5 small wooden wood slices, a small wood star, metal ornament tops, baker’s twine, sticker letters, and chalk. You’ll also need hot glue.
Step 1: Paint the tree with chalkboard paint.
Step 2: Paint the wood slices red. Glue “tops” on them.
3. Using photo as a guide, glue them on the tree. Wind twine around the ornaments.
4. Add photo(s) or Christmas card(s).
5. Grab the letter stickers and chalk.
6. Add the stickers and use the chalk around them.
7. Paint the wood star and tree trunk gold.