Fun and Festive Holiday Snacks
I love this time of the year. But like many people, I might be BIG on holiday spirit but I’m short on time. Here are a couple of quick and cheery holiday snacks you can make with Hostess Donettes!
Check out My Fun and Festive Holiday Snacks Video
Here are some step by step photos.
Ingredients: Hostess Chocolate Donettes, red gum drops (for noses), mini pretzels, candy eyes and white icing. Craft materials: Paper straws and small bows.
1. Cut a mini pretzel in half
2. Place each half in the Donette to make antlers
3. Add gumdrop from nose.
4. Put a dab of icing on the back of each eye and place on Donette.
5. Add straw.
6. Place a bow on the straw.
Here’s another easy idea– Snowman Treats!
Ingredients: Hostess Powdered Donettes, candy eyes, orange candy for nose and vanilla icing. Optional: Small top hat and toothpick.
1. Put a dab of icing behind each candy eye and stick to Donette.
2. Add orange candy for nose.
3. Use a tooth pick to add top hat.
Connect with Hostess
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hostess. The opinions and text are all mine.