Sweet Snack Ideas for Kids
My kids love to snack. I think they’d rather snack all day than eat meals! As a mom, I want them to make food choices that they enjoy and I feel good about. That’s why we love Cuties. Cuties are fun to eat and they taste sweet– which makes them a fabulous alternative to cake, candy and cookies. I also appreciate their “packaging.” They’re super easy for little fingers to peel and enjoy!
To my kids, Cuties mean FUN! Have you heard the Cuties Song yet? We parents may remember a catchy tune that we enjoyed with kids that’s been updated.
My daughter loves dancing around to it.
It’s so joyful and fun.
Check out the video!
Routines to Encourage Healthy Snacking
Here are some tips to encourage healthy snacking.
1. Have healthy choices like Cuties on hand.
2. Make sure that Cuties are accessible (like on the kitchen counter in the fruit basket) so kids can help themselves.
3. Encourage kids to have fun with their Cuties (like dancing around with them).
4. Share Cuties (instead of sugary alternatives) when supplying snack for the you kid’s sports teams
5. Model good snacking behavior yourself!
The holidays can be a tough time of the year for healthy habits of all kinds, including snacking. It seems like their are temptations at every turn. Homemade treats and Christmas candy are everywhere.
Package up some Cuties in a pretty plaid bowl for Christmas or New Year’s gatherings. That way everyone can enjoy these wonderful snacks. Happy Holidays and Happy Snacking!
Your kids can show off their sweet moves on Cuties Facebook page as well as on Twitter and Instagram!