This post is Brought to You By by EVITE®, Coca-Cola® & NABISCO
10 Dos and Don’ts for Being a Great Home Bowl Party Guest
I’m so excited that it’s Bowl season! There’s nothing more fun than noshing on tasty snacks from NABISCO, drinking Coca-Cola® and having a total blast watching the big game with friends and family. However, there is a certain “bowl etiquette” involved with viewing a bowl game. Here are 10 Dos and Don’ts for Being a Great Home Bowl Party Guest.
1. DO Show Up on Time: If you are lucky enough to be a guest at a bowl party, be on time. It’s a huge bummer when something exciting is happening and the host or hostesses has to get up to answer the door!
2. DO Bring a Thoughtful Gift (or two): Arrive with Share a Coke® bottles and a delicious homemade sweet treat for your hosts to show your appreciation that you were included on guest list. Both these no bake Football OREO Refrigerator Cake and Football OREO Cookie Pops are both perfect to make and share.
3. DO Be a Faithful Fan: Decide who to root for and follow through! When you watch a bowl game, it a wild roller coaster ride and things can change in an instant.
4. DON’T Get Grabby: Even if your team is tanking or it’s a commercial break, remember this isn’t your home and that remote is not your remote.
5. DO Know Football: Brush up on your football terms and rules before the game so you can “get in the game” as your fellow partygoers discuss what’s happening. A quick review of the football basics will go a long way.
6. DON’T Chat Over the Game: It’s supper tough to watch the game when someone is talking the whole time. Zip your lip!
7. DO Have Great Sportsmanship: Win or lose, it’s just a game! Save the smack talk and enjoy being with your crew.
8. DON’T Be a Sports Slob: You may be having so much fun enjoying Coca-Cola® and munching on snacks…it’s possible that your manners may get left on the sideline. Be sure to be a helpful guest, and tidy up.
9. DO Be a Gracious Guest: Thank you notes are always in style! As soon as you get home, send a thoughtful “thank you” to your host, like a digital thank you card from EVITE.
10: DON’T Sweat the Final Score: Even if your team loses, it’s not a big deal. There will always be another sporting event to watch.
Be sure to check out the Top Ten Home Bowl Party Dos and Don’ts and as well as many other awesome bowl game party ideas!
The “Home Bowl” is not associated with or authorized by the National Football League. 1890717 ME. © “Coca-Cola” is a registered trademark of The Coca-Cola Company. © Mondelēz International group.